- Simultaneous Conference Interpreter (IT / ENG / FR / ES) 2015 – Current
Many hours of experience of simultaneous interpreting for conferences.
- Face to face Interpreter (IT / ENG / FR / ES) 2013 – Current
CAPITA Interpreting, Language Line, Pearl Linguistics, Language is Everything, Silent Sounds, Big Word, Debonair.
150+ hours experience as face to face simultaneous interpreting for Public Sector clients (NHS, Local Authorities, Social Services…) and Courts.
- Telephone Interpreter (IT / ENG / FR / ES) 2015 – Current
Oncall Interpreters, Transatlantic Translations.
Telephone interpreting for Public Sector clients (NHS, Local Authorities, Social Services…).
- Translator (IT / ENG / FR / ES) 2015 – Current
Written translation for websites.
- Private Sector Interpreter (IT / ENG / FR / ES) 2015 – Current
DAC, London, UK
Responsible for translating during appraisal meetings for oversea doctors.
- Proofreader (IT / ENG / FR / ES) 2013
Hire Ground, London, UK
Quality checker and proofreader.
- Interpreter and translator (IT / ENG)
Conamole Adv, Turin, Italy.
Preparation of leaflets, brochures and information material in English for the Ecobuild Fair 2012 (London Excel) followed by face to face simultaneous interpreting for the CEO onsite.
- Translation – University Dissertation (EN > IT)
A Child of the Jago – 1896 – Arthur Morrison
- Translation (IT <> ENG)
Museo Nazionale del Cinema. Turin, Italy
Translation of the GLBT film festival catalogue – 26th edition (2011)
- Screen Translation and Subtitles
Neon Video. Turin, Italy
Les vacances de monsieur Hulot (FR > IT)
Documentary film When you are strange (EN > IT)
- Screen Translation and Subtitles (FR > IT)
Loups Garoux Srl, Rome, Italy
- Screen Translation (EN > IT)
Delta Picture, Turin, Italy
Ram Charam’s speech at the World Business Forum 2011
Al Gore’s speech at the World Business Forum 2011